Currently...


I'm still trying to get back into my blogging mo-jo. I think after our EM break in about 2 weeks I hope to be creeping back on a more regular basis... but we'll see. Farley's Currently though is good motivator for me.

Listening: One minute- "THAT IS THE WORST CALL I'VE EVER HEARD!" Next minute- "THAT'A BABY!! C'MON!" Football season is here folks.

Loving: I've said it many times- I'm that lady at school who just yacks and yacks and never gets anything done in my room because I'd rather be talking. Well today, I don't know what came over me, but I started to do those little tasks I keep putting off until they became to overtake my room and I actually worked non-stop from 4:00 until 6:30 tonight! I feel so good about getting those things DONE and I prepped some things for tomorrow so hopefully, Friday will be a rather chill day!

Thinking: I love Fall. I love the temps. I love the crisp air. I even love the rain (just not during recess time). I just wish it would last a little longer.

Wanting: Conferences are already next week. I hope to get all prepared by Tuesday. It's been a nightmare trying to schedule families, so I just hope it goes somewhat smoothly. I surprisingly feel good about the actual conferences themselves as I feel like I have a pretty good grasp on my students current levels of understanding.

Needing: I want new clothes. What's new.

Trick or Treat: I've been working on lots of stuff for my room and I did a fun and really helpful activity that I'd love to share- but I just don't have the energy to post. I promise if you come back later this week/weekend I'll have a little freebie for you to try out! Here's a sneak peak:





Signature

5 comments

  1. Good for you for getting so much done! It's always such a good feeling to get in the groove and walk away with so many things crossed off the to-do list.
    Good luck with conferences! I'm glad you're feeling good about them this year! I still have a couple weeks to go for mine, but I am feeling wayyyy unprepared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay another MN blogger! We're watching the game too, but we grew up in WI...Go Pack Go :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're watching the game also. Neither of us cares who wins. Here in Seattle we are Seahawks fans.
    It's nice to meet you on Currently.
    Artistry of Education

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was drawn to the alliterative title of your blog. Glad I found it. It was fun to read. I've only been to Minnesota once. When I think of Minnesota, I will always think of my visit to the world's second largest ball of twine in Darwin, Minnesota. It was a true National Lampoon's Family vacation moment. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Shane
    Math is FunDamental


    Shane
    Math is FunDamental

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's SUCH a good feeling when you have one of those days where you actually are able to cross so many little tasks off your to-do list!! Good for you! I can't wait to read your post later this weekend- I already love the photo!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top