Currently: January



Listening: I'm really not all that into it, but the clicker is on the other side of the room and I'm too comfy to get up and change it (see loving)
Loving: My good friend Amanda made me a fleece tie blanket. I love it!
Thinking: I go back to school tomorrow. Is it already over?!?
Wanting: My husband joined my gym and has helped motivate me to go to it more, but today, I just don't feel like it. Not to mention- he has the whole week off! Jealous?? Yes, yes I am.
Needing: Once again, the apartment is a disaster. I blame Christmas and the small space. I really should clean today. Not to mention, we really do need to pick our trip dates and book our flights for Italy this summer!
Memory: My husband's family has a hiking trail near their house. We took a hike up the bluff and enjoyed the fresh snow and warmer temps. It was great!

Thanks to Farley at Oh'Boy for hosting yet again another currently!


On anoter note...
I never "claimed" this blog on blog lovin' so I'm trying to today on this post. Just ignore this mumble jumble below :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6612085/?claim=28eptzbnarz">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


And I didn't select the right picture for the link-up. Technology- 2, Kelli- 0. Let's hope this isn't a trend in this new year!



Signature

9 comments

  1. I love the idea of your Holiday Hike! What a great memory to have. I'm now listening to the Rose Parade, too!! I think it's AMAZING that they had to use natural & organic material. And I notice you said winter break cannot be over today… you're not alone. Here's to a great second half of the year to both of us and that we survive until the end of the year!! :)

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    PS. You can take me to Italy anytime!! ;) Have a BLAST out there. I've heard it's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was an impromptu hike that we will likely repeat now each year. It really is lovely. I can't believe how amazing the floats look, it truly is amazing!

      Let's hope we make it to Italy- we are kinda dragging our feet with getting the details rolling. Not to mention trying to plan it around the 7 weddings we have already in 2014! I hope your return to school is a smooth and happy one!

      Happy New Year, Sara!

      Delete
  2. Kelli,
    Your blog is super cute - I'm happy you've claimed it, so I can follow it! Megan is giving me a makeover in February - I'll have to tell her how much I like your blog while she works on mine. Also, I have to confess, I'm jealous that you teach third grade - it's my fave, and my principal just won't let me out of second...maybe next year?
    Happy New Year!
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang! I can't find you on bloglovin' yet, but I'll keep looking.
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GAHH!! Technology and I do not mix very well!! I'll keep working on it :)
      Thank you for your kind comments! I had Megan just do the "insta-blog" as I call it! I just couldn't wait, but I'll definitely go back to her when I want a fully customizable one! Love her work and can't wait to see your new blog in February. I'm definitely following you now!

      And third grade is the BEST! I absolutely love it. I'm sure you're amazing in second and they wouldn't want to let you move! Here's to hoping :) Have a Great New Year, Brooke!

      Delete
  4. Love your blog! I too need to exercise today, but after four hours of sleep, I am so not inclined to go work out! Happy New Year!

    What I Have Learned

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one of those fleece tie blankets too. My sister made it for me to take to sporting events. Your trip to Italy this summer is exciting. It will be here before you know it.
    Brooke
    Tales from a Fourth Grade MathNut

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can’t believe so many people are going back tomorrow. That’s crazy! Have a blast on your trip to Italy. One day I’ll talk my husband into it!

    Megan
    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megan! It sounds like a few lucky souls were suppose to go back tomorrow but a snow storm has blessed them with a Snow Day! Not so lucky here.. oh well, I'm excited to see my kiddos!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top