One Major Check off the To-Do List...

After a brutal week or so apartment hunting, Nick and I finally decided on a place. We practiced our compromising skills and tried to stay in the mindset of saving some money now for bigger, more important things in the future. With Nick still having a year of school, and then looking for a job himself, who knows where we will end up next year. I hate to think about moving yet again, but hopefully, we only have 1 or 2 more moves before we finally can dig into looking for houses instead. So for now, we've got a place that I feel safe in and it makes me feel a lot better knowing that Nick is happy with this place as well.

Although I've crossed something off my list, that adds more to it. Not only am I still working on 'school' stuff, but now I've got to pack and clean two apartments (old and new). This last part of July and all of August is going to be a WHIRLWIND. I hope its not too crazy and I can try to enjoy all of these new changes and fun learning!


Signature

No comments

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top